Our Midweek worship is a beautiful reflective and meditative service in-person and livestreamed. The worship service has Iona/Celtic influences in some of the prayers and music, along with beautiful Taizé music and prayers.
Worship consists of:
- Short repetitive songs/chants. Using just a few words that express a basic reality of faith, quickly grasped by the mind. Meditative singing thus becomes a way of listening to God.
- Bible readings
- A short reflection to ponder or questions to reflect on
- Holy Communion where everyone is invited to the Lord's Table
- Space for anyone to light a candle and pray
- Sending Blessing to send us on our way knowing God is with us always